Breaking

Saturday 23 February 2019

Confession: 'My House Help Is So Pretty, I feel Insecure'






I am 32, happily married with two children. For two months now, we have had a very nice house girl who is very good with the kids and at her work. There is, however, one disturbing situation. Everything about her is just perfect. She is beautiful, has a perfect figure, she is young has nice legs and all those things men die for.





She knows it, I know it and my husband seems to know as much. I think he is attracted to her, having caught him severally staring at her. I had to take her since I work a tight schedule. He speaks highly of her and I cannot even correct her in his presence. From next month, my husband will be working from home. I think this is trouble and I really don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment below 👇👇👇