Breaking

Sunday 17 February 2019

Confession: 'I'm Fed Up With Boyfriend Helping His Ex Through Her Latest Break-up'




Hello,

I’ve been seeing my boyfriend for about 18 months and things were fine until a couple of months ago when his ex got in touch to say she’s broken up with her partner and needed someone to talk to.

She was left in quite a bad way financially and emotionally, so I felt sorry for her and didn’t mind my boyfriend going over there to offer advice. They had been together for five years when they split up in 2016.




It’s been a few weeks now, though, and she’s still calling and texting him. He’s been over to hers a lot, and I’m starting to lose patience.

I don’t want her in our lives and I don’t want to have to talk about her constantly. I feel she’s getting in the way of our relationship, but my boyfriend can’t see it.

The other day I brought it up and he got pretty angry, telling me I was heartless and unsympathetic.

Am I missing something?

She’s an ex, and I wonder how he’d feel if I were spending so much time with one of my ex-boyfriends.


Guys, please give your opinions on what she should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment below 👇👇👇