Breaking

Sunday 17 February 2019

Confession: 'I feel Guilty For Sleeping With Dad's Married Mate'




Hello,

I’m a 26-year-old woman and, for the past few months, I’ve been sleeping with one of my father’s friends.

He’s in his early 50s and looks ­incredible for his age - really fit and handsome.

Things started between us when I went home for my parents’ 30th wedding anniversary party and he was there with his wife. I got chatting to him and he offered to introduce me to some people at his work, as I’m between jobs and looking for some experience.





So I met him in London, where he works and I live, and things started from there. He began coming back to my place for drinks and sex, and I can’t deny it’s been amazing.

However, I’m having doubts and feel guilty. His wife is lovely and doesn’t deserve this, and would be ­heartbroken if she ever found out. I also know my parents would hit the roof.





What should I do? I’ve never thought about it leading anywhere (other than more great sex), but I could ruin lives.

Well, what do you have to say about this? Kindly share your advice or what you think she should do in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment below 👇👇👇